GoodReads!



Since school ended, i've been on a reading rampage, i've read about 15 books in 2 months.
So my curiosity was peaked last night when a good friend of mine told me about a new website called ''Goodreads''.
It's this great thing where you create a profile and you can list all the books you've read, and give them a rating from ''didn't like it'' to ''it was amazing'' and you can list what you're currently reading and what you're looking forward to reading!
It's my new obsession, i spent all last night entering every book on my bookshelf into my profile 'read' section and trying to remember books that friends have lent me that i don't own.
I love the idea of rating the books you've read, but looking at my list now i realize i've given a lot of 5 star ratings. I'm not hard to please i guess!
Check it out: http://www.goodreads.com/