New Things

Short on time today, but there are a few new things I want to show you:

First, I hope you like the new design :) Why blue roses, you ask? The answer is in 'The Glass Menagerie' by Tennessee Williams.

Relatively recent music finds that I totally love: Turning Tables by Adele, and Lies of the Beautiful People by Sixx:AM.

New Tumblr blog: I've decided to go with my gut feeling and start up a Tumblr blog. Things here are gonna continue the same as always, but the point of the Tumblr blog is more to geek out about the new cool stuff I find all over the internet and kind of collect it there as a pool of awesome stuff for creative inspiration. So like, lots of indie artwork, cool photos, YouTube videos, poetry, music, that kind of stuff. That way I can spread all the awesome and not overload it here :) If that sounds interesting, head on over to An Inkling.

Also, most importantly, there are some new words in the word count. It's coming along, and I'm getting into more of a rhythm. Still in the settling process, but it's coming.

Happy writing to you all!
Sarah Allen