What Will You Give Up Until Abortion Ends?

The "Until Abortion Ends" movement is based on a simple question - "Until abortion ends, what are you willing to give up?"

More info here:
Jason Jones, the co-founder of I Am Whole Life, launched a new project called UntilAbortionEnds.com. The purpose of the site is to encourage pro-life activists to give up a favorite food or drink not just for Lent, but until abortion ends.

“Coffee to me is life. Every morning the smell of Kona coffee and cinnamon is what I would wake up to. If I had a rough day, I’d run to bookstore and have a cup of coffee and things would be okay,” said Jones. “But I’ve given up coffee until abortion ends.”

Jones was giving a speech in Vancouver when he heard about someone who gave up chocolate until abortion ends. This man made that courageous step 30 years ago, and it was time more people to step forward, Jones said.

“Together, with prayer and penance, we can transform this culture of death into a culture of life,” said Jones.
Continue reading.
The answers are the hard part. I will have to give some thought to this one, because I don't want it to be something done without thought or prayer.

I encourage you to think and pray about this as well. If you decide to do something let us know in the comments.